The results are in from the second round, and so it’s Sweet 16 time!
|(Click here for full size version)|
THE “WHAT THE HELL?” REGIONAL
(1) Grienntys Chief Kickingstallionsims v (5) Solomon HorseChief:
Vote wisely. Vote HorseChief.
(3) Typhoon Dusk Nurse v (7) Ruben Boumtje Boumtje:
Should Nurse lose points on account of his decision to mostly go by “Ty Nurse”, instead of the full glory that is his name? And with that in mind, does Ruben earn points for embracing the double boom?
THE “SURNAMES THAT HAD NO CHANCE AT LIFE” REGIONAL
(1) Steeve Ho You Fat v (5) Lior Lipshits:
Ho You Fat seems unassaible here……
(6) Moran Shitrit v (10) Stanley Titsworth:
…..and if someone is going to upset Steeve in this regional, it might have to be the upstart Titsworth, who I underseeded on account of other’s stark insistence that it wasn’t funny, despite knowing full well that it was.
THE “BRILLIANT FIRST NAME CHOICES” REGIONAL
(1) Justin-in’Love Smith v (12) Semen Antonov:
Big battle here between Love and Semen, a choice no one should ever have to face.
(3) Spongy Benjamin v (10) Scientific Mapp:
Confession time – Mapp nearly didn’t make the bracket at all. Consider it a lesson learned.
THE “COMPOUNDING THE PROBLEM” REGIONAL
(1) Gang Wang v (5) Chubby Cox:
Again, a choice no one should ever have to face.
(3) Karolina Puss v (2) Ebenezer Noonoo:
If you were at any point wondering what Noonoo has gotten up to in his professional life since the collegiate playing days from whence his name was sourced, the answer is, a fair bit.